Skip to content
- 1/2 cup fresh red grapefruit juice
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1 large sweet apple, cored and roughly chopped
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- chopped celery (to taste)
- 3 tablespoons hemp hearts, or to taste
- 1/3 cup frozen mango
- fresh mint leaves
- virgin coconut oil (optional)
- ice cubes as needed
- Juice a red grapefruit and add 1/2 cup grapefruit juice to the blender.
- Now add spinach, apple, cucumber, celery, hemp, mango, mint, coconut oil (if using), and ice. Blend on high until super smooth.
- Pour into a glass and enjoy immediately!