✅ What You Will Need (Serves 2)
- 2 zucchinis (or 4 small ones)
- 1 cup cashews (raw), previously soaked in water for 20 minutes
- water (1 cup or less)
- a drop of lemon juice
- a pinch of thyme
- 2 garlic cloves
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp light miso paste (unpasteurized miso will make this 100% raw)
- ¼ tsp nutmeg (optional)
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast (optional)
📗How To Make Zoodles (Zucchini Noodles)
Learn how to make Zucchini Noodles, watching this video.
📗How To Make Alfredo Sauce
- Whip up all remaining ingredients in a food processor until smooth
- Place half of the zucchini noodles in a serving bowl and gently stir half the sauce through it. Repeat for the remaining noodles and sauce. Serve with a sprinkle of fresh basil or parsley.