✅ What you will need
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- 1 cup quinoa
- olive oil
- diced onions and garlic cloves
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 1 carrot, peeled, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded, diced
- 2 cans diced tomatoes with juices
- 2 cans kidney beans, NOT drained
- salt & freshly ground pepper, chili, garlic powder
- 1 cup corn kernels
💚Goes best with (Optional)
- tortilla chips
- vegan sour cream
- vegan cheese
- Bring vegetable stock to boil in a medium saucepan. Add quinoa, stir, cover, and simmer on lowest setting until ready, about 15 minutes.
- In a large saucepan, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add the onions and garlic, and sauté until tender, about 3 minutes. Stir in celery and carrots for another couple of minutes
- Add bell pepper, tomatoes, kidney beans, chili powder, oregano and cumin, salt and pepper. Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Mix with quinoa and corn
- Serve with any of the suggested toppings (or with all of them) and enjoy!