✅ What You Will Need
- Tofu sliced into cubes
- 2 large zucchinis
- 3 large carrots
- 2 green onions (to taste)
- 1 cup shredded purple cabbage
- 1 cup cauliflower florets
- ½ cup crushed peanuts (optional)
- ½ cup chopped fresh coriander/cilantro (optional)
💚For The Dressing
- ¼ cup tahini
- ¼ cup almond butter (or cashew butter, peanut butter)
- ¼ cup tamari (gluten-free, as required)
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- fresh lemon juice
- grated ginger and minced garlic
- Use a spiralizer (or mandolin or vegetable peeler) to create noodles from the carrot and zucchini. Place them in a large mixing bowl and top with the other vegetables.
- Whisk sauce ingredients in a bowl. The sauce will be thick, but will thin out after it’s mixed with the vegetables.
- Add grilled or fresh tofu to taste.
- Pour the sauce over and toss. Best after 1 day in the fridge.