What You Will Need (serves 4)
- 1 head kale
- 1 cucumber, peeled and diced
- 2 avocados, diced (pro tip: use a spoon to remove the skin)
- 2 tomato, diced
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- Topping: hemp seeds (or other seeds such as sunflower, pumpkin, etc…)
Cover With (You will be surprised)
- half cup tahini
- 1 cup water
- fresh lemon juice
- 1 large garlic clove
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- Whisk all the dressing ingredients together. Add more water if needed.
- Toss dressing into the rest of the salad ingredients. Due to the thickness of the kale leaves, it should keep for a few days in the fridge.