What You Will Need
- 2¼ lb baby potatoes (skin left on), scrubbed and quartered or diced
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small red onion, diced
- chopped herbs (cilantro, dill)
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- salt & pepper to taste
- Boil potatoes for approximately 15 minutes until tender
- Mix all remaining ingredients in a bowl, and add hot potatoes to dressing. Toss until well coated.
- Season to taste. Set aside for a few minutes to let potatoes absorb dressing.